David Fox - Principal
Brady Weber - Associate Principal
High School Handbook
MUGAN'S CLASSROOM EXPECTATIONS - UPDATED JANUARY 16, 2018:
- It is okay to be RESPECTFUL including:
- Respect for WSR Rules
- Respect for each other
- Listen when others are speaking - Instructor or Classmate...
- Behavior that infringes on the rights of others will not be tolerated.
- Respect for the learning process
- Participate | Collaborate | Encourage | Struggle
- It is okay to be RESPONSIBLE including:
- Responsible for myself
- Being on time means to be in your seat before the tones sound
- Well rested and prepared physically for class
- Responsible for our work
- Missing assignments result in communication
- Emails to student, parents, administrators, and coaches
- Preparation for exams
- Any exam can be retaken - at any time
- Completion of class projects
- Responsible for school technology
- Chromebooks will be used daily Handbook Policy - Chromebooks
- Be Gentle with them - Use their case
- Have them charged and ready for class
- Get them repaired ASAP if an accident happens
- It is okay to beRESILIENT including:
- Never Give up!
- Have an AWESOME attitude! The 10/90 Rule
- Take pride in our best efforts!
- Have fun!
- It is okay to understand the GRADING POLICY.
- All assignments, quizzes, projects, and exams will be given a point value
- Grades will be determined by the percentage of points the student earns.
- With the exception of the grade "D"
- I will evaluate every student under 70% to see if they have passed.
- The grade scale:
|A||100% - 93%|
|A-||92% - 90%|
|B+||89% - 87%|
|B||86% - 83%|
|B-||82% - 80%|
|C+||79% - 77%|
|C||76% - 73%|
|C-||72% - 70%|
|D+||69% - 67%|
|D||66% - 63%|
|D-||62% - 60%|
|F||59% - 0%|