David Fox - Principal
Brady Weber - Associate Principal
MUGAN'S CLASSROOM EXPECTATIONS - Successful students understand:
- It is okay to be RESPECTFUL including:
- Listen when others are speaking - Instructor or Classmate...
- Behavior that infringes on the rights of others will not be tolerated.
- It is okay to be RESPONSIBLE including:
- Being on time means to be in your seat before the tones sound
- Getting our work done
- Missing assignment = email home/admin/study hall/coach
- Missing assignments = emails & time with me before after school until caught up
- Meeting with Parents & time with me before after school until for remainder of the quarter.
- Caring for Chromebooks
- Be Gentle with them
- Battery connection issue.
- Have them charged and ready for school
- Get them repaired ASAP if an accident happens
- It is okay to beRESILIENT including:
- Never Give up
- Have an AWESOME attitude! The 10/90 Rule
- Have fun!
- Do my best and be accountable
- Exams:: Failing an exam will result in one of the following
- A retake
- A chance to demonstrate knowledge in another way.
- It is okay to understand the GRADING POLICY.
- All assignments, quizzes, projects, and exams will be given a point value
- Grades will be determined by the percentage of points the student earns.
- With the exception of the grade "D"
- I will evaluate every student under 70% to see if they have passed.
- The grade scale:
|A||100% - 93%|
|A-||92% - 90%|
|B+||89% - 87%|
|B||86% - 83%|
|B-||82% - 80%|
|C+||79% - 77%|
|C||76% - 73%|
|C-||72% - 70%|
|D+||69% - 67%|
|D||66% - 63%|
|D-||62% - 60%|
|F||59% - 0%|